2018 Cool Women Nomination Form
Girl Scouts San Diego Mission
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
When Juliette Gordon Low founded Girl Scouts in 1912, she understood that dedicated and dynamic women can help girls develop their full potential. Girl Scouts San Diego created the Cool Women awards to honor local women who embody the Girl Scouts Promise and Law and who:
- exhibit leadership skills and serve as role models for girls and women
- maintain high levels of integrity and personal standards
- motivate and inspire others
- represent outstanding professional achievements
- advocate for positive social change or demonstrate civic responsibility
- are newsworthy or notable
- live, work, or were raised in San Diego or Imperial county
- are Girl Scouts alumnae and/or connected to Girl Scouts
Please nominate a woman who you think meets some or all of these criteria by Friday, Jan. 26 using the form below.